Hey folks, my name is Maks 👋🏼
I am a frontend developer👨🏻💻 based in Cracow, Poland and I'm keen about personal development. I’ve been a full-time developer for almost 2 years (708 days).
For some of you, it might not seem that much 🤷🏼♂️. However, imagine if you spend every day averagely 1-2 hours to learn and practice something new — it's around 1062 extra hours. Quite a lot, huh? 👀
I travel a lot, can't imagine a month without going somewhere 🗺, and I do love technologies in all their kinds. Hi 👋🏼, smart houses, biohacking and self-driving cars! 🚗
If you read up until this point, it's time for a small bonus 🎁:
List of my personal productivity tips:
- 🛠 practice what you've just learned.
- 🎶 listen to audiobooks while going somewhere.
- 🤳🏼 filter content, either it is YouTube or any social network.
- 🧘🏼♂️remember about balance in everything. You can't learn or be productive 24/7 — it's okay to be lazy sometimes. Just don't get used to it
- 🏋🏼♂️ do morning exercise and sport every day!
- 💁🏻♂️ learn one new thing every day.
- 🚤 listen audio or watch video on 2x speed.
You can read more here
Mobile apps I use:
- Notion. Like to keep my goals, useful links, plans and articles in one place.
- Medium. Read a lot about programming there a lot.
- Apple Podcasts. Listen not only to audiobooks.
- Timepage by Moleskine. I am just in love with there design.
- Spark. Love this email-client with smart inbox.
- Scanner Mini. We all do scans sometimes.
- Wifi Map. Map with available wifi nearby. Sometimes could be very useful.
Have a nice day 🌞